We have appointed a number of Local Network Group Leaders who actively run a network group, in line with the New Wine vision and values but in the context of the local setting. Typically a network group will meet termly. Each Network Group is encouraged to have accountability support for church leaders and this is often through our core groups, small groups of 6-8 leaders who meet monthly for accountable support and ministry.
Articles in this section
- Can others from my church join the network?
- What happens if I live outside of England?
- How much does it cost to join the Leadership Network?
- What is the difference between a Local Network Group and a Core Group?
- How do I find out about other leaders who are located close to me?
- How does regional networking work?
- I am receiving the wrong bulletin / not receiving a bulletin
- How do I join my Local Network Group?
- How do I update my membership from a Leader in Training to a Senior Church Leader?
- Which category in the network should I be in?