We want to work with leaders and have three distinct categories – those in Senior church leadership, those training for senior church leadership and those employed or working in the local church.
Articles in this section
- Can others from my church join the network?
- What happens if I live outside of England?
- How much does it cost to join the Leadership Network?
- What is the difference between a Local Network Group and a Core Group?
- How do I find out about other leaders who are located close to me?
- How does regional networking work?
- I am receiving the wrong bulletin / not receiving a bulletin
- How do I join my Local Network Group?
- How do I update my membership from a Leader in Training to a Senior Church Leader?
- Which category in the network should I be in?