To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:
- Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on.
- If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, the alert style might be set to None. Go to Settings > Notifications and check that your Alert Style is set to Banners or Alerts.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off. Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and tap Manual if it's turned on.
- If you’ve recently installed an app or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.