If you're under 18, you will need a guardian aged 21 or over on site for the whole week. If your parents aren't going to be there, they will need to let us to know the name and booking reference of the adult who will be your guardian in their place. We'll keep your ticket in the office until this is confirmed.
Articles in this section
- How old do you have to be to apply for team?
- How can I volunteer on a team?
- Do I need a DBS check?
- I have selected a team, but I can’t see my application?
- Is my team place guaranteed?
- Can I change my team application after I've submitted it?
- How do I know if my team application has been successful?
- My friend has been successful, but I haven’t heard anything yet. When will I be contacted?
- When do team volunteers need to arrive?
- Am I allowed on team as an under-18 if my parents aren't coming too?