The social village is specifically designed for delegates who are coming with five or less people and who don’t know anyone else attending the event. It’s a great way to make new friends and to share the experience with others who are also coming on their own.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a map of the new site at Peterborough?
- Where can I hire a caravan for United?
- How do I find out which village I'm camping on?
- My church is not appearing in the drop-down list when I book
- I have additional needs that affect my camping requirements
- Does New Wine hire out accommodation?
- Can I have electricity on my campsite?
- How do I add my church so that I can camp with them?
- What is the social village?
- What is a Village Host and how do I contact them if I have a special request?