There's lots to do around the site and you can get involved in as much as you like. Along with trying out everything on offer, it's a great opportunity to get to know your church family better and make new friends from other churches.
Your typical day (if there is such a thing!) at United 2017 could look something like this...
- 7.15am Early morning worship and Bible teaching
- 9.15-10.30am Main venue worship and Bible teaching
- 11.15am-12.30pm Morning seminars
- 2.30-3.30pm Early afternoon seminars
- 4-5pm Late afternoon seminars
- 7pm A choice of evening celebrations with different guest speakers
- 9pm Afterhours entertainment including live music, comedy, quizzes and more
Interested in social justice, mission or spiritual growth? How about relationships, leadership or ethics? We have over one hundred seminars to choose from, led by some of the most experienced practitioners. There's something for everyone.
Worship is at the heart of New Wine. Each year we invite a range of different worship leaders and bands with the aim of inspiring worship that is passionate, intimate, culturally appropriate and facilitates encounter with God.
A day to rest
Halfway through the week we have a day with a reduced programme to give you time to rest, relax, catch up with friends or explore the surrounding area. There is a celebration in the morning, but no seminars throughout the day, and no children's groups until the evening. Many delegates choose to leave the site; others organise social events and activities within their camping village.