There's lots to do around the site and you can get involved in as much as you like. Along with trying out everything on offer, it's a great opportunity to get to know your church family better and make new friends from other churches.
Your typical day (if there is such a thing!) at United 22 could look something like this...
- 7.15am Rise sessions
- 9.00-10.00am Morning seminar
- 10.45am-12.00pm Main venue worship and Bible teaching
- 2.30-3.30pm Early afternoon seminars
- 4.00-4.45pm Late afternoon TED-style talks
- 7pm A choice of evening celebrations with different guest speakers
- 9pm Afterhours entertainment including live music, comedy, quizzes and more
We are still in the very early stages of planning! More details will be released nearer to the event.
Worship is at the heart of United. Each year we invite a range of different worship leaders and bands with the aim of inspiring worship that is passionate, intimate, culturally appropriate and facilitates encounter with God.
There are toilets and showers throughout the site. Most people tend to bring camping-friendly food and a camping stove or barbecue, but there is also a variety of food vans on site if you don’t feel like cooking!