Village allocation is usually completed by the beginning of July. Once done, just log in to the New Wine website and you'll see a 'Find my village' link on the home page.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a map of the new site at Peterborough?
- How do I find out which village I'm camping on?
- My church is not appearing in the drop-down list when I book
- I have additional needs that affect my camping requirements
- Does New Wine hire out accommodation?
- Can I have electricity on my campsite?
- Can I camp on site with day tickets?
- How do I add my church so that I can camp with them?
- What is the social village?
- What is a Village Host and how do I contact them if I have a special request?