Village allocation is usually completed by the beginning of July. Once done, just log in to the New Wine website and you'll see a 'Find my village' link on the home page.
Articles in this section
- I’ve carried over my caravan booking from United 20 and now the duration has changed, what should I do?
- Our church group would like to camp with another church group or groups. Is this possible?
- Where can I hire a caravan for United?
- Can I visit people on site without buying a ticket?
- How do I find out which village I'm camping on?
- My church is not appearing in the drop-down list when I book
- I have additional needs that affect my camping requirements
- Does New Wine hire out accommodation?
- Can I have electricity on my campsite?
- Can I camp on site with day tickets?