Yes there is a £10 non-refundable administration charge for every booking including team. This is a new charge for team tickets in 2022 but one which we hope you understand. Each team place is incurring increasing costs of administration (and in many cases DBS charges) which New Wine meets from its central budget. The costs for this have increased significantly in recent years and with over 4,000 volunteers at United we need to make a minimal administration charge so that the necessary volunteer administration and management is possible for us organisationally.
Articles in this section
- What is the catering charge for?
- Do I have to pay the £10 administration charge even though I am on team?
- Do I need a DBS check?
- How do I start my team application?
- Is my team place guaranteed?
- Can I change my team application after I've submitted it?
- How do I know if my team application has been successful?
- Am I allowed on team as an under-18 if my parents aren't coming too?