Luminosity, like any child’s venue, has safeguarding procedures in place that will prevent adults from accessing the venues. Only adults on the Luminosity team or youth leaders bringing youth, registered in advance and in possession of a youth leader Luminosity ticket will get a Luminosity wristband and access to venues. Venue Hosts will not grant access to anyone without a Luminosity wristband.
Articles in this section
- If I’m 18+ Do I need a DBS to go to Luminosity?
- Can adults access Luminosity?
- What is Square? And Central? Will young people automatically get wristbands?
- Can youth leaders bring youth?
- Are Luminosity aged young people staying with their family at United A & B?
- Is there support for parents and carers of children with additional needs?
- What's on offer for children and youth?
- Is there support for adults with additional needs?
- Is there support for children with additional needs?