Only those young people 17+ who are serving on team will be asked to undertake New Wine centralised DBS clearance for Luminosity. Youth leaders bringing youth and registered in advance must of course hold a current DBS in their local church youth group context and they will need to demonstrate that as part of their Luminosity youth leader booking. Adults 18+ and not on team or a Luminosity accepted youth leader will not be granted access to Luminosity venues regardless of whether or not they hold a DBS.
Articles in this section
- If I’m 18+ Do I need a DBS to go to Luminosity?
- Can adults access Luminosity?
- What is Square? And Central? Will young people automatically get wristbands?
- Can youth leaders bring youth?
- Are Luminosity aged young people staying with their family at United A & B?
- Is there support for parents and carers of children with additional needs?
- What's on offer for children and youth?
- Is there support for adults with additional needs?
- Is there support for children with additional needs?