Yes. Luminosity at United A and B is running alongside the adult and the kids’ programmes. At United, Luminosity youth should come with their families and their church families.
Articles in this section
- If I’m 18+ Do I need a DBS to go to Luminosity?
- Can adults access Luminosity?
- What is Square? And Central? Will young people automatically get wristbands?
- Can youth leaders bring youth?
- Are Luminosity aged young people staying with their family at United A & B?
- Is there support for parents and carers of children with additional needs?
- What's on offer for children and youth?
- Is there support for adults with additional needs?
- Is there support for children with additional needs?