We can’t confirm the exact ticket prices just yet, but if Digital Plus goes ahead, as we are now planning, and you choose to buy multiple day tickets, we’ll make sure you’re not paying more than a standard priced ticket for United A or B – that’s our guarantee.
Articles in this section
- You mentioned a possible other alternative event called Digital Plus. What is that?
- I haven’t booked for United A/B. Can I still buy a ticket for the alternative 21 digital event?
- Why are you closing bookings for United A and B and then launching an alternative event? I’ve already booked. Why don’t you just transfer my ticket rather than making me book again?
- Won’t it cost a lot more to buy 6 day tickets for Digital Plus than it would to come to United A/B?
- I haven’t yet booked for United A/B, can I still book now to get the same benefits that you are giving to those already booked in?
- I don’t want to wait until later to decide about my options, I want a refund now. Can I have that?
- What do I need to do next?
- I have already booked for United A/B, what are my options now?
- Why am I paying a deposit and an administration charge on my ticket and what is the difference?