We are closing bookings for United A and B because they will not go ahead as planned. If you have already booked you will be contacted by New Wine shortly and given a full range of options, including transferring some of your ticket to the Digital alternative and holding your reservation for United 22 at 21 reduced rates. We intentionally don’t want to open booking for the Digital Plus alternative event yet though because we want to give you much more information on what that event looks like, so that you can make an informed choice. It won’t be a slightly different version of United, it will need to be an alternative event for fewer numbers and with a different programme. Transferring tickets to that felt like an approach that had less integrity. We’ll do it when we can to make it as easy as possible for you though.
Articles in this section
- You mentioned a possible other alternative event called Digital Plus. What is that?
- I haven’t booked for United A/B. Can I still buy a ticket for the alternative 21 digital event?
- Why are you closing bookings for United A and B and then launching an alternative event? I’ve already booked. Why don’t you just transfer my ticket rather than making me book again?
- Won’t it cost a lot more to buy 6 day tickets for Digital Plus than it would to come to United A/B?
- I haven’t yet booked for United A/B, can I still book now to get the same benefits that you are giving to those already booked in?
- I don’t want to wait until later to decide about my options, I want a refund now. Can I have that?
- What do I need to do next?
- I have already booked for United A/B, what are my options now?
- Why am I paying a deposit and an administration charge on my ticket and what is the difference?