The ongoing situation and resulting restrictions of Covid-19 mean we cannot go ahead with a full United gathering as normal, which is why we made the decision to cancel that at the end of last year. We’ve been listening to you through surveys, conversations and focus groups and there is an obvious desire to still gather – and camp – together if we can. We have worked carefully to design a summer event in reduced numbers that allows us to meet all necessary Covid-safe event guidelines, which is why United Elements tickets are on sale.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?