We cancelled our normal summer gathering in November, so we’re actually in step with recent announcements from Spring Harvest, Big Church Day Out, Wildfires and Glastonbury, to name a few. At that point of cancellation we announced that for 2021 we will run EITHER a hybrid event (in-person camping for significantly reduced numbers alongside the live streamed event for digital access) or a purely digital event (building on the success of United Breaks Out last year). Currently we are planning for both scenarios and will announce by 30 March which one we are committing to for the summer this year.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?