At this point we cannot be certain, but under no circumstance would we run an event that would needlessly put anyone at risk. That is why we are continuing to plan but are yet to make a definite decision on its viability. We are preparing for United Elements following Government guidelines and are closely monitoring the situation with Covid-19 in the UK. The East of England Showground was able to run events for over 20,000 attendees (with no Covid cases linked back to those events) and as a result holds the Government recognized All Secure Standard enabling indoor events to be run. If we go ahead with a physical gathering, we will be working with them to deliver an event which is safe and secure for our New Wine family. We are also taking advice and guidance from the New Wine Medical team with regards to additional measures required.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?