That is difficult to answer because there are several pieces that must come together to enable United Elements to proceed; and many are impossible to predict at this point. Some are within New Wine’s control, and we’re working hard to plan those well. Some are out of our control and are in the hands of national bodies and we are monitoring those closely. Some are dependent on the New Wine family - if you don’t have confidence to gather in person this summer then our tickets sales may be too low to proceed, even if logistics and legislation make it possible. If you DO want to come to United Elements in person, please consider booking (by deposit or full fees) BEFORE mid-March rather than leaving it later so that we have some indication of interest and commitment to gather. Ticket sales will help us know the level of interest and this is a vital piece of the puzzle as we make our decisions. There is no financial risk to you.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?