We’re sorry. We did make it clear in the United communications – the announcement email, the blog and the FAQs - that you didn’t need to make a decision on your booking yet and that we would be in touch with all the options.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?