We’re still working on all the details but are confident we can bring together all the essential New Wine elements of ministry, community, worship, encounter, presence and connection. Both United Element events will start on day 1 with evening celebrations for adults, kids and youth (Luminosity) and end on day 5 with celebrations. There will be early morning Bible teaching (Rise), late morning and early evening celebrations in Arena and Impact. Seminar streams (all pre-recorded) will be shown on site in the mornings and afternoons in several venues (which you can also access with your digital ticket on your device whenever you want to). There will be Kids and Luminosity programmes for reduced numbers running alongside the adult programme.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?