If we (New Wine) need to cancel United Elements, we will inform you of that by 30 March and we will offer you a full refund, including the £10 admin fee – so 100% of the amount you’ve paid. We’ll still go ahead with United Breaks Out (digital event), so can offer you the chance to transfer your booking instead - either to a digital ticket and/or carry your ticket balance over to United 22 if you wish to reserve a place at 2021 ticket fees.
Articles in this section
- What is the daily programme?
- What’s the price difference for United 21 and United Elements?
- I want to go to United Elements but I can’t afford to pay the full ticket price before the end of March, can I hold a ticket with a deposit?
- What if I’ve already cancelled my tickets and lost my admin fee?
- What if I change my mind or need to cancel?
- What if United Elements needs to be cancelled?
- How likely is it that you’ll be running this hybrid event? Is it worth booking now, or shall I just wait until later in the year once you’ve decided?
- How can you be sure it’s safe to run an in-person event next summer?
- I can understand spring events cancelling now, but why are you delaying your decision when a summer festival like Glastonbury has already cancelled for 2021?
- Other Christian and music festivals are cancelling their 2021 gatherings, so why isn't New Wine?