No. We have introduced an offsite ticket option which means you can save £40 per ticket if you are planning to stay offsite. You will just need to select the 'Staying offsite' option under the accommodation section when booking into United and the discount will be automatically applied.
Articles in this section
- What time can I arrive and when do I have to leave site?
- What provision is there for children?
- What are the dates for United 22?
- Can I park next to my tent?
- Can I bring a generator?
- Where can I hire a caravan?
- Do I need to pay in full?
- Is there support for parents and carers of children with additional needs?
- Will there be a place to exchange my ice packs on site?
- How do I get to United?